Similibis.com maintains this web site as a free service to its visitors.
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
All web site design, text, graphics, and the selection and
arrangement thereof Copyright © SIMILIBIS.COM , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard
copy portions of Similibis.com for personal and private use as an
informational resource. Any other use of materials on this web site
- including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above,
modification, distribution, republication, transmission,
re-transmission, modification, or public showing - without the prior
written permission of Similibis.com - is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials/Content/Documents:
Personal Use of Similibis Website Documents
hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print
documents that are available on this website, subject to the
- The documents may be used solely for personal, non-commercial, and
- The documents may not be modified.
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be
- You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design
or layout of the Similibis.com web site, individual elements of the web
site design, or logos without the express written
permission of Similibis.com.
Commercial Use of Similibis Website Materials and Screen
Shots Reproduction -
- Copying or redistribution for commercial
purposes of any materials or design elements on this web
site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission
- Similibis.com reserves the right to refuse permission to
copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted
- Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of Similibis.com
logos, except as used to provide a link to the Similibis.com home page
(http://www.similibis.com/), is strictly prohibited without written
permission from Similibis.com.
Content' means all forms of information, and
without limitation includes: text, formatted text such as HTML
pages, interactive and/or dynamic Web pages (such as those
generated from data files and databases), images, animation,
video and sound files. It may also include software, Web-based
output from software applications and Web-based input (i.e.