Here is the illustrious homeopathic team of this international project called SIMILIBIS ! Spread across Asia, Europe, America, Canada & Australia. This team works day and night to feel - The Sense of Homoeopathy. Similibis.com will soon create an advisory board to seek guidance from many world-renowned homeopaths, regarding the future development of Similibis.com!
K. C. Biswal, MD - Founder & Chief Managing Director
A young dynamic Indian Homeopathic Physician Prof. (Dr.) K. C. Biswal, MD(Hom.) Medicine. The mission is to uplift 'Homoeopathic Health Services, Education , Awareness, Research, Clinical application and Health for all through homoeopathy (SEARCH). It is an international project for the Homoeopathic medical faculty in which people from across the globe are participating & supporting for wide acceptance of this new method of therapeutics. The users can also join the Similibis Team and suggest changes, new content and services with our team. The basic idea is that more the number of people will contribute for its development, more will be the benefit that every user will get.
- Professor & H.O.D, Dept. of Medicine, District Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Ratlam (M.P.)
- Former Associate Professor, Dept. of Medicine, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Greater Noida (U.P.)
- Former Vice-Principal, District Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Ratlam (M.P.)
- Chief Technical Director & CEO, HostSpacer Ltd - India's Leading Web Solutions Provider
- Founder Director & CEO, Similibis India Limited, Ratlam (M.P.)
- Resource Person for RoTP & CME, Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
Marina Biswal, LLM - Corporate Development and Legal Advisor
Advocate Marina is responsible for Similibis's strategic transactions and legal matters. Since joining Similibis in 2009 Marina has played a key role in Similibis's revenue and venture financing activities. In addition, Marina has been responsible for Similibis's financial and administrative functions. Marina holds M.A, LLM from Dr. B. A. Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
There are others who belong to the non-homeopathic community and prefer to remain invisible (our counselors, advisors, office staff). SIMILIBIS is grateful and thankful to all these people who work tirelessly to create and maintain the homeopathic portal popular!